There are many users reported that IMAP AOL is not responding. The problem of IMAP.AOL.com is not responding can be identified by an error with the loading. If your IMAP.AOL is not responding, then it indicates an error with the loading. There are multiple solutions to settle this error on iPhone or iPad. Some points are illustrated below with the best steps you just follow it and get to resolve your IMAP.AOL mail accounts not responding errors on iPhone.
Step by step instructions are given below to fix the IMAP.AOL not responding error on iPhone
1. Ensure that your internet connection is strong: Sometimes IMAP.AOL is not responding due to a low internet connection so that you must be sure that your data connection should be on and your internet is responding properly.
2. Quit your AOL mail application and launch it again: Sometimes IMAP.AOL is not responding to the reason behind this issue could be in your mail application, so that the best suggestion for you to quit the mail app completely and wait a few minutes then launch it again. In this way, your cause might be resolve.
3. Turn Airplane mode on and off: On your iPhone turn airplane mode on then off, in this way you will have to disable the wireless transmission functions. You just adopt the steps to do.
- First you need to swipe down the screen to access the control panel of your iPhone.
- Then tap on Airplane mode.
- Turn the Airplane mode on.
- Wait a few seconds then turn it off.
- After that you check whether your IMAP AOL account issue has been fixed.
4. Refresh your Inbox: If your IMAP AOL is not responding due to the low internet connection then you should try to refresh your inbox. By refreshing the inbox your problem could be resolve.
5. Reinstall the AOL email account on iPhone: In this kind of issue, you can try to uninstall your AOL email account and install it again on your iPhone by adopting the given below steps.
- First of all open the settings of your iPhone.
- Then go to the account and password option.
- Select AOL email account.
- Then tap on delete account.
- After that, open the settings to reinstall the AOL email account.
- Then go to the Accounts and passwords, and click on the add account option.
- You select the mail account from the list then enter your username and password.
- After all you should try to use your AOL mail account to check your account is working or not.
6. Configure IMAP connection on iPhone: IMAP AOL not responding error on iPhone can be resolved by configuring the connection on the device. You can quickly configure the IMAP connection by adopting the given below steps.
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Then go to the accounts and passwords.
- And tap on the Add account option.
- Then tap on others.
- After that click on add mail account.
- Then type your name, email address, password, and account description.
- When you have filled in all the details then tap on the Next button.
- Now tap on done.
- In case the mail is not able to find your settings then you will have to enter manually and tap on the Next button.
- At the end press, the save option to complete your process.
- You just wait for the email sync to begin, after the sync is complete you can open the AOL mail app.
7. Unlock Google Captcha on iPhone: Uncloaking iPhone Google-captcha has proved to be helpful in many examples when the issue of no response from imap.aol.com turns up. If you do not know how to perform this solution then you just see the below steps.
- Open the web browser on your iPhone
- Then go to the URL
- After that create a genuine domain name of the Google application by changing the domainname.com.
- You should provide the Gmail account username and password.
- Then fill in the captcha phrase as in the image.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then tap on the unlock option when the procedure is complete.
8. Force stop and restart app on iPhone: This is the very easy solution to this problem you can perform it just by adopting the given 3 steps. Most of the people do not know the process of it if you are also one of them then let see the given instructions to follow.
- Press the home button twice on your iPhone.
- Then swipe up on the Settings application.
- Now you will be required to launch the app again. After these instructions, the AOL mail server problem will not appear again.