From time to time, the Microsoft Office installation program simply will not work after updating its framework. It was a problem in Windows 8, and it gives the idea that some clients face a similar problem in Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows 10 for the general population.
How would you uninstall Microsoft Office?
· Use the control panel
· Use fix it
· Physically uninstall Office
Fix 1: Uninstall Office from the Control Panel
In general, you can try to uninstall it through the Windows Programs and Features device in Control Panel. You can find out how to use it properly in our article on how to delete programs in Windows 10.
However, a large number of customers said they could not uninstall Microsoft Office with this strategy, so we must find another answer to this problem.
We suggest that you impersonate Microsoft Office in case you cannot land to use it properly.
An extraordinary device that could carry out its responsibility is the WPS Office. It works extraordinarily even on tablets and has some highlights that cannot be accessed even in Microsoft Office.
Probably the best element is the selection. Without much effort, you can open numerous files and explore through them how to use a program. WPS Office also arrives for free and you can try.
Uninstall Office manually
If the Office uninstall device does not completely uninstall Office from your PC, you can physically uninstall it.
Fix 2: Uninstall Office with Fix It
Fortunately, Microsoft is aware of this problem with Microsoft Office, so the organization downloaded a Fix-It device that completely ejects Microsoft Office from its PC.
This is what you must do to download the fixer and completely delete Microsoft Office from its framework:
· Close all Microsoft Office programs.
· Download Microsoft Fix It from this connection and run it
· The Troubleshooting Wizard will ask if you need to apply the solution or omit it, click Apply this solution
· Wait a couple of minutes and the troubleshooter will fully eject Microsoft Office from your PC
Fix 3: uninstall Office physically
In the event that the two previously registered strategies do not work, you can try to uninstall Office physically. To do this:
· Look for the Microsoft Office Com Setup envelope (to be saved in C: Program Files).
· Currently, simply right-click on the Microsoft Office envelope> select Delete.
· As we said, you can also physically delete Microsoft Office from your PC.
· In any case, you should keep in mind that manually uninstalling Office from your PC is a long and complex procedure, which could damage your frame if an incorrect progression is made.
· You can read how to physically uninstall Microsoft Office in this current Microsoft article.
That’s it, after carrying out this investigation; you will no longer have Microsoft introduced on your PC. In addition, you will have the option to resubmit it without problems, or do not do it for any reason of imagination, and use some other office programming, the decision is yours.