If you are trying to get into your account but you found that Gmail login not working properly, so this blog will help you solve such problems. As you know, Gmail is a very popular free email service that millions of people around the world use to send and receive emails. In addition, it provides users with various functions that help enhance their overall user interface. In addition, users can also use Gmail ID to use various Google services, such as Hangouts and Google Drive. There is no doubt that Gmail is one of the best email services, but some users have problems with their services, such as Gmail login not working properly. Fortunately, however, this problem can be easily solved using some simple steps.
Okay, there are many issues that can cause Gmail login not working properly. Therefore, here in this article, you will get solutions to common Gmail login problems. In addition, the solution provided is very simple.
Some common problems and solutions of Gmail login not working issue:
1. Forgot username or email address for login
· To resolve this issue, you need to launch the “Find Email” page and enter the recovery email ID or phone number in the field provided.
· Then continue the process and click “Next”.
· In addition, you need to enter your first name and last name in the fields provided.
· If you provide a phone number, a password will be sent on your phone number.
· After that, enter the code in the field provided.
· Upon completion, you will be provided with a list of all matching usernames.
2. Knowing the username and password, still unable to log in
· This issue may be caused by a page refresh because you are using an outdated version of the browser.
· Therefore, simply update the browser to resolve this issue.
· In addition, please also check whether the cookie is turned on, and you have made changes in your browser’s privacy settings.
3. Problems with the two-step verification process
· Some users may receive the code for the verification process. Well, this happened due to network problems and your location.
· In addition, you can also try to obtain the code by phone, and then easily fix the problem that Gmail login does not work.
4. Forgot password
· For this, you need to launch the Google Recovery page.
· In addition, you need to enter your username in the field provided.
· After that, select a recovery mode, such as an alternate email ID.
· Then, the verification code will be sent via your alternate email ID.
· After that, you need to enter the code in the field provided and press continue.
· Upon completion, you will be given the option to create a new password.
In addition, some users who are facing Gmail not working in Chrome problem. However, please be assured that you can easily resolve this issue by following these simple steps:
· Click Customize and Control Options, and then select History Options.
· In addition, you need to select the “History” option again.
· After that, you need to select the “Clear Browsing History” option.
· Then, you need to clear the cached data by clicking Clear Browsing History.
In addition, you can also try to update Chrome to the latest version to solve Gmail login not working problem. However, if you can’t solve the problem that Gmail login not working on Chrome issues, you can contact support for the help you need.