If you are already trying to recover your account, and you are faced with a pop-up saying “Google could not verify that this is yours” then you should not lose hope and try the following steps for g.co/verifyaccount –
- Just answer as many questions as possible by trying not to skip in case you are unsure, take your best guess instead of skipping it.
- Details do matter, so try to pay attention to the upper case and lower case letters yourself.
- If you are asked for the last password you remember, enter the last password you used to sign in the previous time.
- If you are asked security questions and do not know, you should take your best guess.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY through g.co/verifyaccount
User must add recovery information to ensure they can return to their account. A recovery phone number helps to reset the password and for account verification g.co/verifyaccount if you forget it or if someone else uses it.
Here are some ways in which you can recover your phone number.
- If you are blocked, this recovery phone number will help you to recover by sending a verification code (g.co/verifyaccount ) to your mobile number.
- Users can also block some from using their account without any information.
- The phone number for recovery makes it easier for you to prove that this account is yours.
- A recovery phone number also tells you if there is any suspicious activity on your account.
The following steps will help you to recover your account using recovery number-
- Go to the web browser and the recovery time page.
- Enter the username and click next.
- Choose one of the recovery options and check the linked phone number.
- After viewing the linked phone number tap on send ode
- Once you have the verification code, Gmail can now create a new password for you.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY DATE of BIRTH
- First, you need to go to the Google Accounts page and enter your email ID.
- Click on next and type forgot password.
- Then you will see password recovery options, one of which will be the security question.
- Now you need to answer some security questions, including the DATE OF BIRTH.
- Then, if you give the correct answer, you will get a pop-up type a new password for the account, and in this way the process of Gmail account retrieval with the date of birth can be made quickly.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT VERIFICATION PAGE VERIFICATION IDENTITY
- To protect your account, you must prove that you are trying to log in on the url g.co/verifyaccount
- If you are asked to confirm that it is you, you can follow these steps, and for this you need to have your phone nearby with a good internet connection.
- On the screen that confirms that you are you, you have to complete the task, or you can even select ways to confirm that you are, some of the methods are listed below.
- a prompt sent to your phone
- You can get a verification code posted by text.
- Get a verification code over the phone.
- Security code on your Android device.
- You can use a screen magnifier or fingerprint on your Android device.
How can I recover a Google Account without a phone number or email recovery?
Gmail is considered to be the best and free email service provider developed by Google in 2004. You can use Gmail daily for email transfer, but what if you forget the password for your email address and your phone number or recovery email. You may still be able to gain access to your account by manually verifying your identity. You can access your account yourself by manually verifying your identity by simply following the steps below:
- Visit the https //g.co/recover password reset website.
- Enter your email ID and then click Continue.
- Click the I Do Not Know button once you will be prompted to enter the last password you remember.
- Alternatively, you can enter the password you last remembered and tap the eye icon to enter Gmail to show me my password.
- Go through the passwords.google.com Account Recovery.
- You should receive a google verification code without requesting it.
- You can also verify your account through g.co/verifyaccount QR code
How to recover Google account by https//g.co/recover?
A Google account may be retrieved by answering the safety concerns and using a retrieval telephone number or secondary email address. In addition, it can be retrieved with the guidance of account safety officials that’s thought to be the safest approach. But a Gmail consumer is open to recoup his/her with HTTPS //g.co/recover for Help, accounts with and now we will speak about it. It’s a complex procedure, but it makes it possible for you to regain your accounts from the first effort. Here are the steps to recover your Google account.
- At first, go to the official page of recover Google account by https://g.co/recover going this URL, which will forward you to the Google account recovery page.
- Next, you have to enter your email id, in the email box, and then you need to click on the next.
- Enter the password you remember in the required field.
- If you have your mobile phone then registered with this account, pick one option to get code either by text or call. Now Google will send a verification code field and then you need to click on the Next button.
- Now you have to check you’re mobile, see a verification code, enter it into the request code field, and then click on the Next button.
- Follow the instructions on-screen, and then you will be asked to choose a new Google account password.
- Then you need to enter a new password and confirm the password in the required fields.
- Unlock your phone for G.co/verifyaccount
- This is how You’ll Get the chance of setting a new password
- Make login with your brand new password
- Now try logging in with your new password.
Visit g.co/verifyaccount to verify your Gmail account. When everything is in order, a message indicating “There are no requests to verify that you are. If you are waiting for someone to try to refresh the page” will appear on the screen.