You may also know that after running a few programs, your system slows down, and you need to shut it down through task manager. As you try to open task manager on your Windows system, you may see a blank window that says the Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working. No need to worry about it just read this full article to find out the right reasons and solutions.
What is the function of Windows 10 Taskbar : –
You all know that the Task Manager is a fundamental part of the Windows system to run smoothly. It allows you to see all the apps and the process currently running on your Windows system and also the overall performance of your system. Perhaps, the Task Manager is used to close action or terminate a program that does not respond to avoid a restart of your Windows system.
Steps to open the Task Manager on your Windows system: –
Go with the steps below to know the exact way to open a Task Manager on your Windows system and it will help repair a Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working. Follow the steps below:
· First, you need to press Ctrl + Shift + Esc at the same time from your keyboard to open the taskbar
· Now, you just have to right-click on the taskbar and then select the Task Manager
· Alternatively, you need to simultaneously press Ctrl + Alt + Del from your keyboard and then tap on the Task Manager.
· Now, you need to type taskmgr or task manager in the Windows checkbox and then select the appropriate product.
· If you are working on Windows 8 or Windows 10, you can easily open Task Manager by right-clicking on the Start button.
Solutions to fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working: –
Here are many easy and quick solutions to solve this issue of Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working. Follow the steps below carefully:
1. Make sure your Windows system is in Safe or Scan mode for the virus:
You need to scan your Windows system from malware and viruses. You can also put your Windows system in safe mode to open Task Manager with ease. If you see that, access to the Task Manager is in the safe mode but not in the normal mode, there are more chances of some malware causing the Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working to an issue. By being in safe mode, you can easily download antivirus software with the help of an internet connection and run a scan to detect any suspicious activity on your Windows system. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
· First, you need to press Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
· Now, you need to type MSConfig in the Run dialog box and tap on the OK option.
· After that, you need to zoom into the system configuration window and tap on the Boot option, located at the top of the screen.
· Then, you need to check the box next to the Safe boot option.
· Now, you need to select the Network option, and then tap on the OK option.
· You also need to make sure that all currently open files are saved successfully and then tap on the Restart option.
· When your Windows system is in safe mode, then open Task Manager through one of the steps above.
· If the Task Manager responds clearly, you need to download antivirus software from the official websites and scan your Windows system in safe mode. So, reboot your Windows system and check if it is working properly.
· If still, you bothered with this issue, then move to the next solution to repair it.
2. Use System File Checker: –
It is possible that the Task Manager file in your Windows system is corrupted and causes the Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working error. Therefore, you need to use System file search tool to run scans and repair this issue. Follow the steps below carefully:
· First, you need to enter the Windows checkbox and type cmd.
· Now, a new window will open with the product.
· Therefore, you need to right-click the Prompt Command option and then select Run as administrator
· Now, you need to tap on the Yes option from the User Account Control dialog.
· After opening the Prompt Command, you need to type sfc / scanow and then uninstall the Enter button from the keyboard.
· Although the verification process reached 100%, you will see a pop-up message if the issues are detected and corrected:
· Corrupt files were found by Windows Resource Protection and repaired successfully. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log, or you can see that Windows Resource Protection did not detect integrity violations.
· Now, you need to restart your Windows system and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
3. Check for any available updates: –
If you are working on an old-fashioned version of Windows, you will also find the Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working issue on your Windows system screen. Therefore, you need to be aware of any update to resolve this issue. Follow the steps below:
· First, go to the Windows checkbox and type.
· Now, you need to select a Check for update option from the available product.
· So, you need to tap on the Check option for updates.
· After that, you need to save all the open files and restart your Windows system to complete the update process.
· Now, you need to check if the Task Manager is working properly.
In this blog post, we have talked about Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working issue and I hope, it is helpful to you.