Steps to recover hacked Verizon email account. We all master the Internet, and even for our daily activities, we need Internet as the main part. The Internet offers us a lot in terms of everything but “Hacking” is also the truth of the social world. In our professional or non-professional work-life, email plays an essential role, so it is possible for your email account to be hacked.
When it comes to Verizon email accounts, it is known for its strict security, and it can provide a complete guarantee for email security services but your small mistakes may result in the Verizon email account being hacked. If you are facing any similar problems and want to know how to recover your hacked Verizon email account then this guide will surely help you with it.
How to identify if Verizon account hacked?
It is not common for Verizon email account to get hacked, which is a rare situation but the point is how you will recognize that your email account has been hacked. To make it clear, please check these points to get to know if your someone hacked your email account:
· People are starting to receive spam from your email account
· You start receiving strange emails from strange email addresses
· You may receive emails about bonanza or winning prizes.
Steps to recover hacked Verizon email account:
After knowing the symptoms and confirming the suspicious activity in the mail account, please follow the simple steps below to start the process to recover hacked Verizon email account:
1. Change your email password– By creating a new password for your account, you can reduce the risk of being hacked. Therefore, you must create a strong password and check all the PCs or devices you use. And regularly change your email password using different alphanumeric characters to make your account more secure.
2. Update your account security question– The security question acts as a gateway to the email account and avoids any malicious activity in the account. Update your security questions to make it hard to guess.
3. Keep your system fully protected– Malware and viruses may enter your system. You must protect the security of the system by installing anti-virus software, it will complete the scan.
4. Update email account settings– Now go to email account settings and check the following points to update them:
· After viewing the email signature, delete all unknown content.
· Go to the email account listed and select the “Edit” option to get the details of the listed account, where you can check for any unknown entries and delete them.
· Find “Holiday Response” and disable it.
· Check the blocked address and delete it.
· Quickly view your saved contacts.