Google account or Gmail is a platform where individuals can send not only professional emails but also personal emails. In an era where everyone is linked to a social media platform, Gmail’s purpose is to provide one-click free email service. This is a well-organized service used by everyone around the world. The service is supported by advertising and provides data storage, video chat, email, etc. for individuals.
Recover my Gmail account password
The main concern in today’s world is how to use the rear access to your social accounts. People start searching for answers to recover Gmail passwords, and sometimes they even get confused. There are no quick and strict rules for this, but simple steps can be taken for Gmail account recovery. The Gmail password recovery process can be initiated in one of two ways:
· Enter the Gmail login page of the official website, enter the email address, and click the “Forgot Password” link option.
· Now, select the recovery password to go directly to the beginning of the recovery process.
· Now, look at the options on the Account Support page, where you can enter your email address, and then click the “Next” option to start the process.
Steps of Gmail account recovery via SMS
For a few users, recovering a Gmail account may cause confusion, but Google provides the simplest steps to recover Gmail account:
· Go to the Gmail account recovery page and enter your account details.
· Click next
· If you have linked your mobile number to your account, you can use it to restore your Gmail account.
· Recover Gmail account using SMS number.
· Answer secret questions.
These simple steps can help you recover your Gmail account via SMS in a short time. If you haven’t used your account for nine months, and Google believes your account has been discarded, you will not be able to recover your Gmail password.
How to recover Google account password if you have forgotten your email:
If you forget your password, your email address or account is hacked, you can recover Google account. To recover your Google account, you need to enter some combination of email address, phone number, or answer to a security question.
1. Recover Gmail account if username is lost
If you click on the “Find My Account” link option on the homepage, the system will guide you through a series of steps: the previously configured phone or email, the real name of the account, and the verification code. If successful, you will receive a list of accounts that match this information, and you can log in. You must also know the email / phone number in your account. If you don’t know your account password, you can use the above procedure for Gmail account recovery.
2. Accounts with 2-step verification enabled
Two-step verification requires a password to log in to the account, adding an extra level of security to the account. After enabling 2-step verification, if you need to provide a 2-step verification code using the default method configured on your account, you will see a third screen after providing the account name and password. If you are unable to provide a two-step response, this page can choose to try another login method.
· Enter the last password you remember
· Get the verification code by phone or SMS.
· Confirm the phone number you provided in our security settings
· Google will send an email with a one-time verification code to the email
· Get prompted on the phone and click “Yes” to log in.
· Answer all security questions you added to your account
· When did you create a Google account?
Entering the correct code may lead you to the page for resetting the password. Answering the question correctly may also take you to this page explicitly.
How do I recover my Gmail account through security question:
Gmail has provided users with many compatible user-friendly features. For Gmail account recovery using security question, please follow these steps:
· First, click the gear icon at the top of the Gmail account page.
· Choose a setting option.
· Next, select “Account and Import.”
· Click the Gmail change password recovery option in Change account settings.
· Click Edit under Security Questions.
· Fill out the form and click the “Save” option to make changes.
After completing the above steps, please select the standard recovery option and then cancel the Gmail password recovery process.
Gmail account recovery without phone number:
Gmail has always provided several user-friendly features, including Gmail account recovery options and more. If in case you really need to restore your account and forgot your phone number, you can definitely choose to use an alternate email ID for account recovery. Even if you don’t remember your password, you can easily restore your account through it.
How to recover Gmail account password using alternative email?
To recover your Gmail account with an alternate email address (which you will provide when you first register for your account), please follow these steps:
· First, please go to the Gmail login page.
· Enter your email address in the required field and click the Next button.
· Click the “Forgot Password” link under the “Password” field.
· Click the Try another way option.
· Next, click the “I don’t have a phone” link.
· Click the link again to try another way.
· Now, enter your alternate email ID and click the “Next” button.
· Enter the verification code and click the Next button.
· Now, try to enter the required new password, and then enter the password again in the subsequent fields.
· Click the submit option to complete your Gmail account recovery process.
What is the process of Google account recovery date of birth?
A Google account is the best user account to help access certain online Google services. However, some of its individuals cannot continue to study how to restore the Google account before the date of birth. If you have trouble recovering your account, please follow the steps below.
Steps of Google Account Recover Date of Birth 2020
Step 1: Go to the Google account login page.
Step 2: Enter the email address registered in the Google account, and then click the “Next” button.
Step 3: Click the “Forgot Password?” Link.
Step 4: Click the “Try another way” link to continue.
Step 5: Click on the link, I don’t have a mobile phone.
Step 6: Enter the answer to the security question that must be provided when registering the account.
Note: If you provide questions related to your date of birth, please answer them according to the questions.
Step 7: Enter the “Next” button and proceed to restore the Google account before the date of birth.
Step 8: Enter the new strong password twice in the required fields.
Step 9: Click the “Save Password” button to log in to your Google account with the new password.
To add your birthday in your Google account, follow the steps below:
· First, please go to the Google account page from your browser.
· Click Personal Information on the account page.
· Click Birthday, and then click the pencil icon next to the date of birth.
· Change your date of birth, and then click the “Update” option to finalize whether you want to add a new date of birth.
How do I reset Gmail password when I forgot my password
Since the Gmail recovery process is very simple, even if you do not have any a priori information about the process. You only need to follow the steps mentioned in the following steps:
· First, please go to the Gmail login page.
· Enter your email address.
· Click the link and enter the forgotten password.
· Click the link to try another way.
· Enter your phone number and click the next button to get the verification code.
· Enter the code and click the next option.
· Enter the new password twice in the required field and click the “Submit” button. Then, you will enter the Gmail account.