HP printers are the most powerful tool for accurate, reliable and effective printing according to the guide, so it turns out to be an essential requirement for our professional and personal life. Get the best HP printer on the market and set up your device by following a series of instructions via 123.hp.com/setup. Use valid credentials to avoid errors as much as possible.
123.hp.com/setup offers its users excellent service and steps to install HP devices into their computer systems. This setup page helps the user to configure the printer 123.hp.com/setup for the first time through the device and provides important information with subsequent requirements. These steps include some prerequisites for setting up, setting up a device and network connection, installing wireless HP printer settings, and downloading driver settings.
Setting up a new HP printer from the setup page at 123.hp.com/setup
To successfully install the device via https://123.hp.com/setup and set up all the features of your HP printer, you need to follow these steps:
- When the HP printer package arrives, you need to unpack the device, place it in the location of your choice, and follow the steps.
- Before you start connecting wires to your system, check the power connection source. Keep your HP printer close to a power socket to keep it powered up to avoid any kind of interruption during operation.
- Remove the power cable from the box and connect the power cord to the HP printer and system.
- After connecting the printer from the power socket, press the power button of the printer and turn it on.
- When the HP printer is turned on, insert HP ink cartridges to get high-quality printing. Grasp the side of the cartridge and slide it into its slot.
- When the ink cartridge is installed correctly. Make sure the packaging is present, remove it if found, and place the paper in the tray of your own HP printer. Details can be obtained from the hp.com/setup page.
- To set up the printer, install the HP Printing Assistant software that came with the device.
- Upload the HP printer driver
- Once the paper and software are uploaded, close the input tray and enjoy your print job.
How to install HP Printer Assistant?
The HP Printer Assistant is the software provided with the 123.hp.com/setup printer. Takes you through the printer 123.hp.com/setup and provides assistance with scanning, ordering supplies, checking ink levels, and more.
When you upgrade Windows on your computer, print information from Windows and HP printer support is lost. In this case, you will need to reconnect to your computer as a new printer using HP Printer Assistant.
- Reconnect the printer to the PC and ensure a stable online connection with a constant flow of electricity.
- Uninstall the HP printer software or driver
- Later you will need to download the updated driver from the HP website and reinstall it.
- Go to the official HP page and in the main section go to software and driver downloads.
- Select your printer model and click “Submit”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the settings.
- Once the installation is complete, the 123.hp.com/setup printer will be available.
Wireless network connection method-new connection?
The first time you set up a wireless connection with your printer, you need to follow these instructions.
- Go to the Control Panel section and select Wireless Options
- Then tap the “Wireless Settings” wizard and respond to all instructions.
- Select the correct network name from the list of network names.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- Select the document you want to print and click the “Print” option to start printing.
123.hp.com/Setup-How do I print documents on my mobile phone?
As mobile phone technology advances, so does the ability to do everything through Android devices using cloud-based networks.
Connect a specific device to printer 123.hp.com/setup using the following 4 simple steps:
- Prepare for wireless printing by visiting the Google Play store and then adding the printing application at hp.com/setup for device setup.
- Once the HP Printer Services Plug-in is installed, make sure this plug-in is turned on and you can print jobs.
- Open your browser and select the print option from the drop-down menu. HP offers a user-friendly display guide.
- Go to the list of network printers, select your hp.com/setup printer and enjoy printing.
If you are still having trouble connecting your printer 123.hp.com/setup to your computer after following all these steps, you can contact HP Customer Service for further assistance.
Printer Windows 10 support steps
- Connect the printer to a Windows 10 computer using a wired or wireless network
- Select the file you want to print on your PC and then open it.
- Open the Print dialog from within a file and choose your printing preferences.
- You can also change the print settings in ‘Properties’.
- Now click on the ‘Print’ command.
- Errors that occur during this time are due to poor network conditions, printer in ‘sleep’ mode, or power off.
123.hp.com/setup-install HP ink cartridges
- Place your finger in the slot on the right side of the printer to open the printer’s ink cartridge entrance door.
- Remove the tin cartridge through the packet and first put it straight into the color-coded hole.
- The cartridge should be stored aside.
- Press the cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Repeat for all other cartridges and close the doorway.
- Wait for the HP printer to align the incubator and then print the entire alignment page.
- NOTE: To begin installing ink cartridges, you need to install the 123 HP cartridge settings specific to your printer.
- Click here for full knowledge 123.hp.com/setup
Get expert help in setting up and installing your HP printer
Customer support services for 123.hp.com/setup are available for office and home HP printers. Customer support is easily accessible by calling the toll-free number at 123.hp.com/setup. Our team of experts will provide you with the best solutions in the simplest and most understandable language for HP installed printers for Windows, Mac OS, and more. HP printer setup for PC, laptop, and Mac books. Most printers all install automatically, but some HP printers require manual configuration for Windows 7, 8, and 10 to get the job done. Using 123.hp.com/setup, you need to follow a few simple steps, and soon you will be able to easily fit your printer into your device. If you run into problems at any time, you can call the toll-free number.