Apple ID is the digital method to authenticate the users of iOS devices. Apple ID also has a password that you must recover if you forget the password. You can follow the alternate recovery email ID or security question to complete Apple ID Password Reset process and recover the account.
How to Recover Apple ID via Email ID?
Follow these steps to recover Apple ID using the recovery contact number:
- First of all, you need to visit the official Apple ID website with an internet browser.
- Go to the login page and select the Forgot password option to start the recovery process.
- Select the option to reset your Apple ID password and choose the alternate email ID for it.
- You will now receive the verification code by email sent to your alternate email address.
- Get the code and enter it in the necessary box to confirm your identity.
- It will open the password creation utility where you can create a new password for your Apple ID.
- Now you need to confirm it by re-entering it and complete iForgot Apple ID Password Reset process.
How to Recover Apple ID through Security Question?
Use these steps to perform the Apple account recovery with the security question method:
- For everything, you have to launch the official Apple website and go to the login section.
- Here you can select Forgot password option to start Apple ID recovery process.
- Here you can choose the I need to reset my password option and click the Continue button.
- Select answer the security question to verify and confirm your identity.
- Answer the security question and access the password reset section.
- Enter the new password and repeat the steps to confirm it as your new Apple ID password.
You can also complete the Apple ID Password Reset process by contacting the Apple support team for the required assistance.