Sometimes your Apple ID is disabled to use the App Store or iTunes services. There are several reasons for this problem to occur. If you have tried multiple incorrect attempts to log into your Apple account, your account is disabled to protect it from hackers. In this situation, you must wait 24 hours and retry to log into your account after 24 hours.
If you keep getting the App Store Disabled Account error message after 24 hours as well, you should read this full article to resolve it. If your Apple account has any of the billing problems, you will face this error message that prevents you from accessing your account. In situations where this problem occurs, you cannot download or update applications.
Why Has Your Account Been Deactivated in the App Store and iTunes?
- Incorrect login credentials entered multiple times
- Apple account was not used for a long time
- Any unpaid application or dispute with your payment details
- Security threats
- Credit card issues regarding charges
How to Fix Disabled Account on App Store and iTunes?
If your Apple account is disabled, you should fix it immediately to download and update your apps. Disabled iTunes account is a serious problem for users who don’t know how to fix it or don’t know how to fix it. You need to follow below mentioned steps to fix disabled account in App Store or iTunes:
- Re-enter your login details after 24 hours: If you entered the wrong password multiple times, you should wait the next 24 hours to check if the login works.
- Check for restrictions: Check if there are any restrictions on the network. This is also a reason for the disabled account preventing you from using the Apple account.
- Verify your Apple ID
- Open the browser and go to the Apple account login.
- Click the I forgot my password link.
- Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
- You must answer the security questions.
- Once the answer is correct, you can use your Apple ID.
Also Read: How to Reset Apple ID Account Password
Reset your Apple ID Password
If your Apple account is disabled, you must reset your account password to regain access to your account. You can use the App Store and iTunes to download and update the applications on your device.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Touch your name.
- Go to the “Password and security” option.
- Touch the Change password option.
You must enter the current password and then set a new password for your Apple account.
Contact Apple Support
If you cannot fix the disabled account for your App Store or iTunes, you should contact the Apple support team to find fast and reliable support for various problems with your Apple account. The support team is ready to provide solutions to the most common problems that an Apple user may encounter. So, feel free to dial Apple’s toll-free support number for help with the disabled iTunes account. If you connect with Apple’s support team, you will get the best available resolution for your problem in minutes.