Google is a trendy digital platform that any Internet user can trust. From email sharing to downloading multiple apps from the store, watching videos on YouTube, or surfing the web in Google Chrome. Google is really the winner of all trades, so we will discuss the recovery of Google account with a verification code. You will need an email ID and password to access all of these services. As, everyone knows very well that to access Gmail /Google account service, must have an authenticated user ID or name and password. If any user forgot these necessary credentials, they can easily reset or recover their lost or forgotten account password and username.
Your Google Play username and password are used to sign in to your Google Play developer account. If you forgot these credentials, you can reset your password and find your username.
To Reset your Google Account Password:
- Go to Google account recovery
- Check I don’t know my password.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Google and click Continue.
- Enter the last password you remember and click Continue. If you don’t remember it, click I don’t know.
- Select to reset your password by a verification code (through SMS or phone) or by email. Then click Continue.
- If you choose to reset by email, follow the instructions in the email (click the link).
- Enter and re-enter a new password and click Change password.
- You’ve reset your password.
To Find your Google Account Username:
- Click here.
- Check I don’t know my username and click Continue.
- Select a way to recover your username (email or phone number), enter your name on the account, and check I’m not a robot (follow the simple instructions). Then click Submit.
- If you enter a recovery email, you should receive the following email from Google with your username. Click the link to sign in.
- If you are unable to recover your username (because no Google accounts match the information you provided), click here to visit Google’s login troubleshooter.
Restore your Google Account using a verification code
Another way to recover a Google Account with a verification code is a phone number. During registration, if you provided the phone number as backup information, you can use it to restore your account.
Steps to recover a lost password with a phone number
- Go to the Google login page and select the lost password option in the password window.
- On the next page, select the phone number option to reset your account.
- When done, you will receive a text confirmation code or by calling that number.
- You can enter this verification code in the field and set a new password.
- After setting a new password, confirm it and re-enter it to complete. You can sign in using a new password to confirm.
So, these methods are used to recover a lost Google password with a Google Account recovery code. In addition to these methods, you can answer security questions to recover a lost password. If in doubt, you can contact the Google customer service phone number with a confirmation code definition to restore your Google Account.