What comes to mind when you think about your honeymoon in Maldives? Yes, this does not forget crystal clear waters like sand, sandy beaches, and luxury resorts. Experience the perfect Maldives honeymoon tour package designed specifically for couples who want to see the paradise on earth with the most exotic scenery. Maldives is famous for its pristine beaches with a touch of white sand that enhances its beauty and makes this place the perfect place to visit.
Think of yourself as lucky enough, as we are going to give you many reasons to satisfy your international travel wishes in Maldives with an affordable Maldives honeymoon package in your budget. You will definitely skip a beat on your honeymoon in Maldives. This thriving island country is adorned with perfectly furnished private villas hung in blue waters, beautiful white sand beaches, and magnificent suns reaching the horizon. This small heavenly slice is made of 26 coral reefs containing 1200 corals. Available in a wide range from basic to ultra-luxurious, sunset villas to water villas, Maldives is the new definition of luxury. Maldives remains one of the maximum romantic destinations for cocoon couples.
However, these villas are located on private islands where there is no way to connect to the city, great care should be taken when booking your Maldives tour package. Here are some things to keep in mind when booking a holiday package in the Maldives.
4 Points to Keep in Mind Before Booking Maldives Honeymoon Package:
Although this may not seem so obvious at the top of the list, but Maldives holds 3-4 star categories hotels, villas and restaurants which has no upper limit in terms of luxury. Large variation in the price range of different resorts in the Maldives and the prices for it also vary depending on the type of room in resorts. There is a great need to decide your budget you are going to spend before booking Maldives honeymoon travel package.
- Airport transfers are expensive
Since Maldives resorts are located on a private island, there is no public transport or taxi to reach your resort and private transfers to these resorts are very expensive. Often people tend to get attracted towards the lucrative cheap Maldives deals available on the internet that do not include airport transfers which later goes upto US $100 separately. It is highly advisable to seek the assistance of a reputable travel agent to book your Maldives Vacation Package so that you can get an all-inclusive deal and not incur unexpected charges.
- Choose the right diet plan
As you are going to Maldives resort which are built on a private island and everything is reasonably expensive including food and so it is extremely important to choose the right meal plan based on your preferences. Common Maldives resort food plans:
- Breakfast only
- Half Board (Includes Breakfast and Dinner)
- Full Board (Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All inclusive (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
When booking your Maldives honeymoon tour package, it is advisable to choose at least a half board meal plan. However, if you want to go to the Maldives to celebrate special occasions like honeymoon, anniversary or birthday, the most meaningful is the all-inclusive meal plan.
- Choose the right room type
Unlike traditional hotels, the main difference between upper class and lower class rooms is the difference in room size and amenities. Maldives resorts broadly divide their rooms into two main categories. This special category built on water is often referred to as water villas or water bungalows. Although the underwater room category is more expensive compared to the ground based rooms. However, when purchasing a travel package in the Maldives you should always include 1-2 nights in the underwater category to experience this unique concept.
Famous Places to Visit in Maldives are:
- Old Friday Mosque – The oldest mosque built in 1656 using coral reefs and intricate paintings
- Dhigurah- A beautiful island with a population of 600
- National Museum- has a collection of different histories.
- UtheemuGanduvaru- The small palace has a beautiful 500th year of wooden interior work
- Artificial Beach – This country is famous for its beautiful beaches and people and travelers enjoy the east coast beaches as well.
Maldives Honeymoon – How to Choose a Resort and the Best Time to Travel
The Maldives is an archipelago of hundreds of islands spread across different atoms in the Indian Ocean. One of the most beautiful island experiences can be offered by various resorts located in the Maldives. In the Maldives, there will be only one resort, and most of the resorts are luxurious and enjoy honeymooners and families alike.
During the peak season, you need to book a Maldives honeymoon package in advance. Maldives-based tour packages start at $ 600 and can go up to $ 4,000 per person for 4 nights. We always recommend choosing 4-star and 5-star resorts as low-end resorts will not be able to offer a great Maldives experience.
Here are the selection parameters for the Maldives resort.
- Budget – As discussed above, you should have a limited budget. This helps you to choose the resort, collection and room type as well.
- Number of nights – Indians generally prefer 3 or 4 nights in the Maldives. This can also be due to the high cost of the resort.
- Room Types – Standard rooms are cheaper because it is usually not on the beach or at sea, when you climb higher you get beach view, sea view and then waterfront villas and pool villas and Jaka villas. Endless luxury in the Maldives and service standards in the Maldives are world class. If you are on a budget, then split your stay between the low and overnight types in a water villa or higher. We strongly recommend that Maldives honeymoon packages should have at least one night stay in a water villa or higher.
- Distance from Male – If the island resort is located far from Male Island then you may need to take a domestic or other flight which will increase the cost. So be sure about your budget and then choose the location of the resort
So the Maldives honeymoon package will definitely provide a world-class experience for honeymooners or families looking for a romantic experience or a getaway.
Why to Choose ExpressEarth for Maldives Travel Package?
With our cheap travel package to Maldives from Delhi, Mumbai, we further offer
- Free consultancy and travel guide
- Flexible booking dates and changes as per your preference without adding any charges
- Friendly budget
- Special discounts for honeymoon goers.
So what do you think? Bask and indulge yourself in the heart of the Maldives and take our country’s new luxury package and remember your life on a paradise island. Come join us and we will show you how to make the most of your stay in Maldives.
Frequently Asked Questions About Maldives Honeymoon
Q. Is the Maldives the perfect honeymoon destination?
With beautiful coral reefs, underwater life, adventure in the middle of Maldives sea life becomes the perfect honeymoon destination for newlyweds.
Q: How many days does a honeymoon in the Maldives last?
If you want to spend an incredible and unforgettable honeymoon trip in the Maldives, 4-5 days is enough.
Q: Which islands can I visit with my partner in the Maldives?
There are many islands where you spend time with your partner in the Maldives, such as,
- Hulhumal Island
- Biaho Island
- Fahahoho Island
- Mafia Island
- Alimata Island
- Veligandu Island
- Nalaguraidhoo Island
Q: What is the best food to explore in the Maldives?
If you want to discover the best dishes in the Maldives, here are some of them:
- Dihi Food
- Fish soup
- Tuna Fresh
Q: What can I buy in the Maldives?
Chaandhanee Magu is one of the most sought after shopping areas in the Maldives where you can visit to buy items such as T-shirts, boats, boats, mats and more.
Q: What makes the Maldives a great place for a honeymoon?
There are many factors that make the Maldives the perfect honeymoon destination, such as reefs, coral reefs, marine habitats, sea exploration and exploration of marine life and the beautiful climate that surrounds it.
Q: Is there anything special I can expect for my honeymoon in the Maldives?
If you want to spend quality time with your partner in the Maldives, then you can enjoy the couple’s traditions in a resort specially prepared for you and your partner.
Q: Is the Maldives a safe place to visit?
The Maldives is considered to be one of the safest places to visit, regardless of the type of travel. Moreover, once you have your representative, you do not have to worry about anything but focusing on enjoying the trip to the fullest.
Q: What means of communication are used by the people of the Maldives?
You do not have to worry about communicating there if you are fluent in English, because this is what people speak and understand in the Maldives.
Q: Is the Maldives weather suitable for my trip?
Most of the Maldives has a favorable climate with two types of monsoons: the northwest monsoon, which continues from November to March, which is still hot and humid, while the southwest monsoon from June to August is provided by Tropical rainfall.