Is your Google account locked, but you do not know why it happened? Millions of people have connected with friends and family via Google to share important event every day. Sometimes, Google users find that their account is disabled for unknown reasons, which makes them frustrating. However, Google users whose accounts are locked can regain access after verifying using a phone number. However, some times, users have to unlock Google account without a phone number because they do not have access. In addition, the reasons why Google accounts are locked and solutions for unlocking without a phone number are actually discussed below.
Why is your Google account locked?
Google may have locked your account for a number of reasons. At the same time, you can unlock your Google account without a phone number. First, find out what can be done because your Google account is locked from below:
- If you do not use your real name, then Google authorities can lock your account as soon as you know it is fake
- If your Google account is reported as a result of illegal activity at the mass level, then it will be locked
- If you send a friend request to the many unknown people, the Google account will be blocked
- If you join a group over the maximum limit of 200 per user from Google, then it will be blocked
- If you have sent too many messages in a group, then it will be considered spam and your Google account will be locked
- If anyone hacks your Google account, you will also be locked up by the authorities for security reasons
How do I unlock my Google account without using a phone number?
Although, Google users can unlock their account by verifying it via their registered phone number, what if they lost it again? In that case, you need to unlock your Google account without a phone number that you can use by using recovery email or getting help from a friend. Hence, the proper explanation of the procedure using other methods when you need to unlock a Google account without a phone number is as follows:
- Use a recovery email
- Visit the Google page and enter your ID
- Then choose a forgotten password and send a recovery email to verify your account
- After that, you will get a verification code from Google in the email
- Then post an ode on your Google recovery page and create a new password
- After that, unlock your Google account using this new password
- Seek help from a friend
- Go to the Google website and enter your user ID
- Then choose not to access it again if you are asked to provide a phone number
- Then select a trusted friend to get help to unlock the account to which the Google code will be sent
- Then get the code from a trusted friend and post it in the recovery window
- From now on, reset your new password and use it to unlock your Google account
If you fail to unlock your Google account without a phone number, you can contact the Google customer support team for more help on unlocking your account. Do not start sending emails after sending your first appeal. Wait for a reply. There are many accounts that are locked and therefore the number of applications that unlock is also very large. That’s why it takes some time to get a response from the seller performance team. Submitting some proposals will delay the process.
Also, if you have any other questions and need help, you can contact the official Service Provider. The professional and experienced sales support team unlocks the service. They will help you unlock your account in a timely manner.