While log in to your Outlook account by entering your username and password and finding that you are unable to log in. It could be because you entered your password incorrectly. Do not panic if you are not sure. In this guide, we will mention the steps associated with restoring Outlook account.
How to Recover an Outlook Account!
- Using text as a recovery option.
- Choose an alternate email.
- Answer security questions to gain access again.
Users can choose one of three recovery options to open an Outlook account. To learn how to proceed, you can follow the steps outlined in this article.
Steps to Recover An Outlook Account if it’s not working!
- Start by opening a web browser and go to Outlook.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Then enter the username you want to return and tap on the “Forgot Password” option from the bottom of the password field.
- You will be asked to choose one of the three recovery options. If you select a recovery with the help of text, check the number and tap “Send Code”.
- A verification code is sent to the SMS as an SMS. And when you enter the code, you will be asked to create a new password.
- Make sure to create a strong password. And tap “OK” to confirm.
If the above steps do not help resolve Outlook not working issue, then there may be other reasons. Let’s discuss and also give a resolution.
Use Strong Networks for Better Response
Here and there clients face Outlook which is not a problem because there is no web. The Internet is required to work in Outlook and proper administration. Whether you use a portable gadget or a workspace, you need the web to work with Outlook.
Regularly Outlook may not work because there are advances in settings that prevent it from working. To do this, you need to create a production line creating the gadget used to reach Outlook.
Reasons and Resolutions to Fix Outlook Not Opening problem!
- Start by checking your internet connection. If you have an unstable internet connection, contact your network operator.
- Another problem is when you do not clear all cookies and cache from your email settings. To do this, you need to go to your email settings and clear all cookies in order for email to work.
- The device you are using Outlook is infected with viruses and spyware. Try the help of a third-party antivirus application to get rid of it.
If the above tips do not help you, you still have the option to complete them. And for that, you can choose an active 24/7 Outlook customer support contact.
Also Read: How to Recover Hacked Microsoft Account